Sunday, March 21, 2010

After the mid semester break!

Gosh, to come back to this place after a wonderful week break with my loved one is definitely a dreadful thing to do! First of all, I miss my loved one. Secondly, to get back to work… NOOOOOOOO! Even though it has been 2 months since I first arrived here and I am beginning to settle in, I still find that I do not belong to this place. Physically I am here but mentally and spiritually I am elsewhere! To be honest, I do really enjoy my work here but at the same time, I do wish that I have more familiar faces here around me. Somehow I feel more comfortable and secure with familiar faces around me. With them there were no worries or sadness in me…. oh well, there are 10 more weeks to go before a very very long break with my loved ones! I am already counting down the days and looking forward to it! Oh ya and another thing, let’s just hope that my pay comes in this coming Thursday! Then it will be all sweet and no longer sour! Hehe!

0 comments: