Saturday, January 16, 2010

Posting

Well, well, well,
I am back with news regarding my posting. Recently everyone has been busy calling here and there to enquire about their posting... Well, I have got mine.... According to the letter, my very first posting of my career will be in the state of Sabah! Yes, that's right SABAH, a state in Borneo Island! Somehow or rather, I have been thinking to myself of whether I should be happy or be saddened by this news! Some people say, sorry to hear about that, and some says, you will have a good experience there and many things await you in Sabah. To me, I am kinda confused.... But one things for sure is that I am actually quite excited about my first posting.... It's like going into an unknown land and trying to my a difference in the lives of the people there. Well, I will try my best to do what I can! Though it may be tough, but I trust that through this experience I will grow up to be a better teacher and person. Besides, there are so many things that I can do there! Woohoo!!! At the same time, I feel sad too as my whole family is here. It's kinda painful to leave them after coming back to Malaysia a year ago from my 2 years of studies in Aotearoa. I love my family a lot and I will definitely miss them heaps! Not only my family that I will miss, my loved one too! As I will definitely be in Sabah, she is still uncertain as to where her posting would be. So that remains a mystery but one thing for sure, distance will not be a hindrance for us! We shall go through the tough time together until we emerge victorious..... Haih.. I know I sound crap, language is bad, but well who cares! This is a midnight post and as expected, CRAPS and BAD LANGUAGE! haha! Chaoz!

0 comments: