Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Life again....

What is life? Haih.... that seems to be the central question in all my postings.... haha! Have been relaxing quite a while and procrastinating my assignments. Sometimes I just wish that I can just forgo all these assignments and enjoy life. All these tortures seem unending. Currently am working on an assignment which I have no idea what on earth it is and worse still... I don't even know what am I supposed to do! Crap! And..... It's due next Monday! Crap X2! This is a real nightmare! Am working hard now to figure out what am I supposed to do in the assignment and coming out with all sorts of crap just to substantiate what i am arguing! Real mess and headache! What a pain in the arse! Haih....... Really frustrated with all these studies! Wanna break off from these studies and enjoy my life! Well, that's all my babbling for now...... Life is real tough!

0 comments: